The Biochar Carbon Market 2022 : Two-year-old and booming: A genuine opportunity
The industry #1 report!
By GECA Environnement et Accend
Authors : Melissa Leung, Paul Ferguson et Suzanne Allaire
GECA Environnement and Accend have joined forces to provide an overview of the burgeoning market for biochar carbon credits.
The report is addressed to buyers, suppliers, investors and financiers.
Our 93-page report is packed with key market data such as:
- Transaction volumes and prices
- In-depth analysis on price development scenarios and trends
- The four methodologies for biochar carbon credits and their unique advantages
- Exclusive insights on the supply and demand
- Drivers and bottlenecks
- Buyer requirements for long-term view of biochar’s position as a carbon removal alternative
- Detailed real-life cases studies from North American and European biochar producers who have been through the process of obtaining carbon credits, explaining the value created and the barriers to entry that were overcome.
2999,00 USD for single user.
To obtain the report, you must write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This price is for a company and it includes a one hour training for 3 peoples.
For associations and members of these associations and government authorities, you must contact us to find out the price.